Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is This Place About To Blow? Really Ke$ha?

Before I start this blog, I would like to start off by apologizing for getting so behind. I was doing really well until right at the end. Summer took it's hold on me and I became utterly lazy in my writing.

Please forgive me.

So, after our Dejan Tubic class, Amber and I got together for a collaboration! We wanted to add our own style of Hip Hop to the class, and we presented the class with Courtney and Amber Hip Hop. Not much of a name for a style, but it'll have to do. It was an interesting class that's for sure. A pretty good turn out, with some new faces, but choreography that definitely required the students to think outside of their normal Hip Hop box. I think some took well to it, while others... well it just might not have been their cup of tea. But that's okay. Dancers Anonymous is all about finding out what you like and being the best you can be at it! I enjoyed it, and I hope you all enjoy the below video.





Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment