Tuesday, August 23, 2011

We Got It Poppin!

Before our final class, you get to meet a new teacher! His name is Jermey Edmonson and he's a dancer at New Mexico State University. Ever since the first class when I met Jermey, he had a really great personality, and it was obvious that his passion in life was dance. He most likely eats, drinks, breathes, and sleeps in dance. People who love dance that much, are the type of people I like to see. I guess I should also say that I love people that are this passionate about other productive things as well. I think it's important to have something that these students should strive for. Jermey is this type of person. So when he asked me if there was a spot to teach, I was more than happy to move things around and allow him his moment. I'm very glad he did. It was a really fun class and the students really enjoyed it. It was a style of Hip Hop that added a little bit of pom to it, and so some of our dancers who are also cheer leaders, really really really enjoyed the class! Definitely a teacher I hope to have teach again!


Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment